The greatest privilege of my life has been honoring your love with photos. For over 10 years I've enjoyed meeting couples from around the world who have given me the great honor of being their wedding photographer. It's one of the biggest days of your life and something I take very very seriously! I understand that having your photos taken at such an important moment can be nervewracking. My candid, photojournalistic approach is unobtrusive, and yields naturally beautiful photos. Yet all in all, my vision is simple and clear; I strive to make art at your wedding, moment by moment.
1. Jazz is the soundtrack of my life!
2. I am a dog parent to my sweet little Miniature Schnauzer, Kennedy!
3. I photograph concerts and celebrities when I'm not shooting weddings. You can see my work here!
4. I married the woman of my dreams, Kaela, in 2016.
5. I love to drive with the heat on and sunroof open in the winter!
6. I know more about drummers and drumming than just about anything else.
7. I studied environmental science in college. Yes I was a tree hugger!
8. I've jumped out of an airplane twice in my life and I'd do it again!
9. My favorite place in the world is Hawaii.
10. Prior to pursuing my dream as a photographer I was Ray Romano's tour manager and a staff member on the show Everybody Loves Raymond.
Photographer Brian Friedman started out as a road manager for the legendary jazz drummer Roy Haynes. But it was during Haynes’ 20-city tour, that Brian began photographing Roy and discovered his passion for image making that put him on a road to a new career. Since then, he has sharpened his skills and his eye to become recognized as a photographer of choice by noted entertainment personalities, corporate leaders, event planners and discerning individuals. His clients include iHeartRadio, Clearchannel Communications, NBC, CBS, 20th Century Fox, and comedians Brian Regan and Bill Burr, to name a few. Brian’s images have appeared in The New York Times, USA Today, People, Playboy, The Economist, and Pollstar to name a few. In 2007-2008 Brian had the distinct honor of photographing Barack and Michelle Obama for the Obama for America campaign. Recently Brian was given a 5 page live concert photography spread in M Music & Musician’s magazine – a first for that publication. To all of these assignments, Brian brings the same level of imagination and creativity that has distinguished his vision and his work for more than a decade.